- Location: 3401 Calle Tecate, Camarillo, CA 93012
- Category: Professional
- Status/FLSA: Full-Time, Exempt
YTC America Inc. (YTCA), the North American corporate research and development center of Yazaki Corporation, Japan is seeking a talented and highly motivated individual to join our team as Controller responsible for leading the Financial Operations and Accounting of the organization.
This Controller position is a critical leadership role that will oversee all aspects of financial management and ensure YTCA finances and accounting practices are aligned with Yazaki Corporation standards, goals, objectives, forecasts, budgets, and reporting.
The Controller will report to the President/CEO of YTCA and will manage all aspects of the Finance group which includes:
- Preparation and analysis of financial reports for internal and external use,
- Forecasting and budgeting, project projections,
- Work with both internal auditors and external audits such as property taxes,
- Software system implementations and management,
- Establish and document processes and maintain internal controls,
- Provide information for income tax returns, prepare other tax returns such as property tax and sales tax,
- Manage accounts payable, purchasing, and payroll,
- Oversee capital purchases and fixed assets, bank accounts, reconcile intercompany transactions,
- Supervise direct reports,
- Participant in management team meetings, provide guidance to management team on financial issues for their departments.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business with 10 plus years of experience working in a corporate environment, 5 plus years of strong leadership/management experience, a CPA professional certification, and ERP experience. To be successful in this role you must have strong Microsoft application skills, enjoy mentoring, demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills, and have strong analytical and organizational skills. The position requires interactions with members of management, technical and administrative staff members, and Yazaki affiliates both domestic and international.
YTCA offers a state-of-the-art research facility, competitive compensation, and an excellent benefits package:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, Personal Time, and Sick Leave
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, and Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan, and Employer and Safe Harbor Matching Contribution
- Bonus Program
- Educational Tuition Reimbursement
Salary Range: $120,000 – $180,000 – YTCA considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, total compensation and a candidate’s qualifications, key skills, work experience, education, and training.
Qualified candidates are requested to send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Reply Code: C-2023.
YTCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability status, marital status, citizenship, national origin, genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.