Effective Date: February 1st, 2022
1. Personal Information We Collect
We collect the following categories and types of “Personal Information”:
- Contact Information: your first and last name, mailing address, email address, and phone number;
- Other identifying information: IP address and your company name;
- Commercial information: products and Services that you may be interested in;
- Internet or other electronic activity: your browsing and click history, including information about how you navigate within our Site and Services and which elements of our Site and Services you use the most; and
- Inferences drawn from the categories described above in order to create a profile about you to reflect your preferences, characteristics, behavior and attitude.
2. How We Use Personal Information
We use your Personal Information for the following categories of use:
- Transactional Purposes: We use your contact information and commercial information to communicate with you about products and services you may be interested in, if you use our “Contact Us” form.
- Analytical Purposes: We use your internet activity and browsing history and commercial information to analyze preferences, trends and statistics.
- Maintenance and Improvement of the Site and Services: We use your contact information, commercial information, and internet activity and browsing history to:
- Provide you with the Site and Services;
- Handle your customer services requests; and
- Help us diagnose technical and service problems and administer our Site, and the Services.
- Security and Fraud Prevention: We use your contact information and internet activity and browsing history, and inferences to protect the Site and Services, our Company, and others and to prevent fraud, theft and misconduct.
3. Sources of Personal Information
We collect Personal Information from the following sources:
- We collect information directly from you. We collect contact and commercial information directly from you.
- We collect information from you passively. We collect internet or other electronic activity passively using tools like browser cookies. This activity is further described in the Cookies and Online Tracking sections below.
4. Categories of Third Parties We Share Personal Information With
From time to time, we may establish a business relationship with other businesses whom we believe trustworthy and who have confirmed that their privacy practices are consistent with ours (“Service Providers”). For example, we may contract with Service Providers to provide certain services, such as hosting and maintenance and data storage and management. We only provide our Service Providers with the information necessary for them to perform these services on our behalf. Each Service Provider must agree to use reasonable security procedures and practices, appropriate to the nature of the information involved, in order to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Service Providers are prohibited from using Personal Information other than as specified by us.
We may share Personal Information with businesses controlling, controlled by, or under common control with our Company.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose Personal Information and any other information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties if, in our discretion, we believe it is necessary or appropriate in order to respond to legal requests (including court orders and subpoenas), to protect the safety, property, or rights of our company or of any third party, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity, or to comply with the law.
We use Google Analytics on the Site and Services to analyze how users use the Site and Services, and to provide advertisements to you on other websites. For more information about how to opt out of having your information used by Google Analytics, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of information transmitted to us. However, no data transmission over the Internet or other network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect information transmitted on or through the Site or Services, we cannot and do not guarantee the security of any information you transmit on or through the Site or Services, and you do so at your own risk.
8. Children’s Privacy
The Site and Services are intended for users who are 18 years old or older. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete such information from our records.
9. Processing in the United States
Please be aware that your Personal Information and communications may be transferred to and maintained on servers or databases located outside your state, province, or country. If you are located outside of the United States, please be advised that we process and store all information in the United States. The laws in the United States may not be as protective of your privacy as those in your location. By using the Site or Services, you are agreeing to the collection, use, transfer, and disclosure of your Personal Information and communications will be governed by the applicable laws in the United States.
11. Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at email@example.com.